Thursday, March 31, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jo ♥

at 7:45 PM
Sing :
   " Happy birrhday to you , happy birthday to you
     happy birthday , happy birthday ,
     happy birthday to you ~"


" make a wish and then blow the candles"


things those always we do in every birthday moment :)
cakes, party hats, trumpets , candles light, suprises and everypresents from our friends ♥ YAY 
♥ BIRTHDAY PARTY . when we grow old  and older than before :) xx ~
       
  Anyway bout birthday , my friends JOHANNA :) had her 14th birthday on this day! exactly on the last day of march on 2011  ♥ ofc we've made some surprises for her !! Okay I'd to tell all of you bout secret has already uncovered last morninq . These bout  our SURPRISES for her . Two days ago , we've planned something like a birthday cake . And my friends choose black forest cake for make ~ my friends has invited me to make the cake one together. But, as I said "my parent doesn't allow me to go out " x_____x I just can prepare the other surprises this morninq . yes, we made some surprises today at Cinthia's house at 09.30 am. One of my friends incorporated the flour into balloons and Elwin as balloons blower ;) tee-hee-hee . After than we filled the water into balloons. Jody didn't forget to take 2 eggs for solving on jo's head :D and and FINALLY ! we departed to go jo's home sweet home . Arrived there around 10.20 am, two of my friends knocked the door and we hided jo's house outside carefully . maybe Jo's has known bout those surprises ==a but I also dunno :0 BOTH OF THEM were forced Jo for go  outside . When Jo's out, we gave her FREE DOUGH :D and DORR ! Balloons has been solved by us and what a disgusting day for her ! so OUHH , HER HOUSE was really really dirty by the broken eggs . Sorry Jo ! all of we've done only for you :) once in a year right . After that, we sang "Happy birthday" song and we asked her for make a wish before blow the candles. Our wish for you " just wish you all better and becoming the best. God Blessing you always . WE ♥ YOU", best wishes from us ! and then she cut the cake. The cake is so YUMMEH ♥ please make me one , some day ;) AND After joked laughter at her house, We went to swimming pool and little restaurant. This tired day . Sorry I didn't take some pict here ~ I forgot to take out my mobile phone :| LOL anyway ~ haha
here's I've to finished my blog :/
thanks for read :') *deeply moved LOL
c-yaa on the next blog 

Blog Archive

 

LOVE.and.TRUTH [♥] Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device