Friday, April 1, 2011

APRIL MOP

at 2:31 AM
I guess i love you was one of you April fools, trick which I stupidly tell for.


     Holaaaa :) HAPPY APRIL MOP GUYS. I dunno what happens on April Mop but everyone always fools every first April month :| I guess I also do it every years -.- . xoxo ~
today, I've got lucky and unlucky things :P choose, which one you want to choose be the first ? Lucky ? Unlucky ? Lucky ? Unlucky ? Lucky ? Unlucky ? Lucky ? Unluc... okey okey !!! enough :\ Lucky first :) 
morning in the first April, I made a fool via SMS. It's the contents : " Two days later, I'd like to move guys :( This is really sudden vo me. All this time, please forgive my mistakes and I wanna say thanks. As a matter of fact I'd say MILLION THANKS to you !! Hoping we'll meet again , Good bye!" I sent it for my friends on my contact. I've received many messages reply from my friends who's i've sent mssge in early morning. I was shocked :0 they asked asked and asked me "where would you want to move ?", "why you leave us too fast ?" HAHAHA :D I just random answered, I said " i move to Samarinda , bye :( anywy what day is it ?" they replied "FRIDAY, why ?"
I answered "no , this isn't FRIDAY :0 this is APRIL MOP day" they replied again "LOL, you fooled me, I forgot this is April mop ==a haha " 
what do you think ? I was really crazy last morninq @.@ hwhwhwh ~ and in the afternoon, I've eaten lunch at simple resto, because Jo's treated us of her birthday yesterday :)
    POV of UNLUCKY !
after I wanted to go home, I called my sister to ask where was here. And she said "I'm at police office " I was shock *again* without thought anymore, I went straight to police office :\ and turned out, my sister's car was hit by a motorcycle while parking in front of the bank and unfortunately people who' were hit the car hasn't enough money for compensation . This problem still handing by the police. hhaha just hope this problem will be finishing faster 
okey maybe it's enough for today :) once again " HAPPY APRIL MOP " 


c-yaaa around 

Blog Archive

 

LOVE.and.TRUTH [♥] Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device