Wednesday, March 30, 2011

EDITED PHOTOS ♥

at 9:08 AM
     Got nothing to do for refreshing MY MIND in holiday, as I said in last post . Be a housekeeping at home, help my mom, my dad,my sister and so freaking OUT ! owch >< by the way, sorry I do not tell a lot here ~ because I dunno what I have to tell. Just telling something happen today and my feeling =] bcuz of someone asked me for write on my blog everyday and I said " i felt like an actress." Okay Okay #CONTINUE !!!
  I'd having a FREEDOM in HOLIDAY ! I've got BORED, but its MORE BORED than before. ugh ! 
meanwhile, when I've done my work at home, my parent still doesn't allow me to go out with my friends :| or I go to my friend's house. I'm really TORTURED at my OWN-HOUSE.
but my dad is so KINDLY !! He gives me free time for playing my PC in the evening :) luvh you daddy :*


what do I usually play in the afternoon early in the evening ?
 I open my PC and plug the modem into the PC :D MOSTLY I play internet 
~browsing
~ONLINE
~editing photos


but HERE 
I would to be like show the photos I've edited last evening * already night when I'm on POSTING :) *





               she's my sister :) I mean my foster sister 
find her on FACEBOOK
she asked me, for edit her photo.
for long time, I've never edited photo
I was a little stiff for choose the effect
but TADAAAA.... !!!
I think its nice enough :) 
xoxo ♥
He's the king of PHOTOSHOP :)
*don't you be fly guy *
yeah, he's my foster brother too 
find out him 
I like the photos he was edited
but I tried to re edit to make it LOOK MORE BETTER :)
I changed the effect only and added three wound scratch on the cheek 
check it carefully ;)




tee-hee-hee
two these last are my photos :) ♥
Inspiration came from  TAYLOR SWIFT AND MILEY CYRUS songs 
I ♥ both of them 
they'll be my IMAGINATION always
LOL anyway :)


I think today is enough 
C-yaaa ~ on the next blog 
BU-BYE

Blog Archive

 

LOVE.and.TRUTH [♥] Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device