Monday, March 28, 2011

BORED HOLIDAY !!

at 5:17 AM
 Hey ! this is vion vion coming again again x) LOL
now I've a holiday for a week and actually this is great sounds for ME 
bcus my senior *9grade* have to fight for their last exams at school :') 
#wishing they can do these ! 
a week is so long enough, even it's also EXCESSIVE 
I'm a person who's get bored quickly :P just needs 2 or three days for holiday 
haha :) what can I do in the morninq of HOLIDAY ? O EM JI :P 

first gets up at 06.00 a.m 
 #hoams D: relize it's was already be bored morninq 
a lazy list I have to done this morninq :
   tidy up the beds
   brush teeth (take a bath is later )
   break fast ( eat some breads and a glass of milk)
   watching TV (    spongebob always) 
 ♥ *look at the clock already 8 am* run to the bathroom
 ♥ #after do the girl's need . take my mobile phone 
 ♥ check the mssge and replay all of mssge from my friends
 ♥ begin feeling bored,and let to replay the songs

its happens for a few times of a day in HOLIDAY

HOLIDAY is OKAY for  me
but HOLIDAY in this town is really really BORED
o em ji D:

please some one else INVITE ME TO GO OUT and STAY AWAY FROM HOUSEKEEPING
NOO >< AS LONG AS HOLIDAY please take me out from my home





Blog Archive

 

LOVE.and.TRUTH [♥] Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device