Monday, January 10, 2011

what a day today !

at 12:14 AM
good afternoon PEOPLE :)
what a great day today !!

     ~  first  I would tell you something bad today ~
yeah , first I lated when I went to school last morning and for the first time I lated in 8grade semester 2 >w< ouhhh ! it was happened because I oversleep 
and yawned almost as much as ten times at class. really 
felt sleepy and tired. huft ~ and
what a glad day ?
on the 3rd lesson we got religion lesson.
my friends are MUSLIM . So they studied at my class *8D* 
hmm. I, Rio, Elwin and Icha are nonMUSLIM.  so we were FREE. but we couldn't go home before the bell rang to went home. and we should waited.
             My school made a office, where the office can be using by student, school staff , and teachers. they call it "DIGITAL LIBRARY". we went there and use the internet. For a few minutes later, a teacher entered into one and used a computer for opened his facebook account. But the internet is slow , so we talked a lot of things
from the first thing ~ we talked about editing photo and capture a photo.
my teacher is also LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY, you knowww (x_x) !!!!! OH GOSHH !!! so I asked a lot of question in my mind about the photoshop (I told you guys ! I can't using photoshop for editing my project. so, don't think I using for editing my photowork using one =.= grrrr .. ) for a few times, he tough me bout ONE ! so great :) and then after we tried to edit a photo using photoshop, he started to talk about his camera !! DSLR :D (hmm. I interest with DSLR, so I ask so many question about one) ask ask ask and ask about DSLR ~  
how well he would explained that camera menu and about the effect. and he showed some photo he has taken with many effect. AWESOME ! it made me more interest wit DSLR :3
but my teacher said, for the basic for  a photographer ~ I must try to taking a photo use pocket camera. learn some effect from the camera menu. yeah . thats great !!
for the last ~ I borrowed his DSLR to take some photos and learn how to use a lens and camera focus . and he taken my photo when I still held the camera and I posed as a person wanted to take a photo (: (: (: and I'd like to show my photo 

♥ this is the CAMERA 
I wanted :) AWWW 



I thought this enough for today :D 
waiting for my next POST guyyssss 


thanks for visiting my BLOG SEEYAAAAWWW :) !








Blog Archive

 

LOVE.and.TRUTH [♥] Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device