Sunday, January 9, 2011

welcome ♥

at 9:33 PM
♥ welcome
   ♥ thanks for opening this BLOG :D 
really appreciated one of you . this is my second BLOG . for my first BLOG , I still didn't understand about BLOG *everything about one ! * hihi >w< so, I tried to making new BLOG . anddd 
taraaaaa :)) THIS BLOG ALREADY FOR THE POSTING TIMEEE .
I'm so glad, I can make it from the first. well ,  processing its very long . I felt so bored when I might create a new email from google mail and registered this blog . wish this blog will be lasting :) hehe


anyway ~ I wanna tell all of you *who's reading this blog*
today, I , cinthia, johana, rio , jody, fajrin, gress,and meyna went to my elementary's teacher :) her name is mrs. tuti :D we MISS her so much :* because for a long time, we haven't been gather together as last afternoon . we were glad and became mad at mrs. tuti's house :P
everything made we laughed together and this the best day ^^ hahaha ~
wish in another day will be as this day. after we played for a few hours at there. we went to have  a  dinner . at " DEPOT AYU " 
a simple resto :) but we enjoyed there. the foods are not bad. I ordered a plate of fried rice and a
avocado juice. so YUMMEYHHH ! After that we went home each  other :) this glad day 
NYAHAHAHHA !




yeahh !
enough for this post ;)
thanks for read it
deeply appreciated ^^
♥ GOD ♥ PARENTS ♥ BESTIE 
♥ BASKET ♥HIM ♥ FRIENDS 
♥ PINK ♥ everyone WHO LOVE ME TO ! 
♥ my note book 
andd for the last ! ♥ my BLOG :D 
    











Blog Archive

 

LOVE.and.TRUTH [♥] Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device