Sunday, April 24, 2011

♥ F A I R Y T A L E ♥

at 11:26 PM

" Once upon a time, there lived a little girl with her kindly and patiently mother. They were so poor and the little girl was weakly. but her mother patiently caring with her daughter and treated patiently the girl .."


Hehew :D sorry thats my random fairy tale. Just passed idea to made a story ! it's not seriously for continue ( but it can be possibility if I have a time for continue it, but I do not promise to you!)
GUESS WHAT ? Lately, I really like to read fairy tales by Hans Christian Andersen. He's AWESOME to makes a fairy tale ~ thats why I like every stories of him te hee hee ♥ who's him ? search it your self from mr. Google

------why you're really like fairytale?------
Ask the children, why they like to hear a fairy tale in the night :P in my opinion fairytale is a happy ending story and its always directing us to the right way. Parents will always direct and tell their children to the right thing certainly, beside that,  fairy tale is also good story for children's mind ~ it's just my opinion and it just base on our self but I dunno in the common te hee hee ~

------what's fairytale do you like ?--------
I like Snow white, Princess and the poor, Rapunzel, the red shoes, and so on :)  most of barbie stories are also a fairy tale. So I included Barbie story on my "favorite fairytales"  ting tongg ~ !
hey ! asker ! enough for you question ==a 





Blog Archive

 

LOVE.and.TRUTH [♥] Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device